Advertising, design & marketing Opportunities…
If you’re after exciting freelance contracts or new permanent employment opportunities, you’ve come to the right place. Please let us know a little bit about yourself & what you do by applying with the info outlined below.
Simply email (click here for email) us your CV & work examples with the following info:
- Are you interested in freelance, permanent or both?
- What’s your main position & level?
- In what suburb / city are you based?
- Are you a permanent Australian resident or do you have a visa?
PLEASE NOTE that freelance work is onsite during business hours.
Please remember to complete your timesheet in full.
The application process
Simply apply via email with the info requested & if successful, one of our Talent Managers will be in touch asap (usually 1 to 2 weeks).
THE Swoop REGULARS
Our clients are varied & include Advertising Agencies, Digital & Print Design Studios, TV Promo Depts & Marketing, PR & Communications Groups. We also work with Corporate, Retail, Fashion, Healthcare, Finance, Publishing, Sales, Events & Property brands.
Hints & tips
- Include as many roles & dates as possible
- But still keep it short & sweet
- Pay attention to detail, our clients will
- Always use spell check
- Update your CV at least once a year
- To get started, here's our CV template
YOUR PORTFOLIO / SHOWREEL
- Give lots of varied examples
- Show your strengths, range & versatility
- Detail your role in each project
- College work is only OK for juniors
- Don’t over design, let your work be the hero
- Update your work at least once a year
- To get started, try these templates:
CS4 folio template / CC folio template
- Regularly email us your availability
- Smart casual is the safest dress code
- Be on time, never late or too early
- Call us ASAP if you’re sick or late
- Arrive in a timely fashion using Trip Planner
- Use Google Maps for directions & parking
- Mobiles make great timesheet scanners